If you are interested in applying for any of our job vacancies, please download an application pack. Alternatively, if you would prefer to be sent a physical copy of the application pack by post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our 24 hour recruitment line on 01273 322958.
Weekend Cook (Hove)
Salary starting Band 2, Spinal Point 18 £18,870 p.a. pro rata / £9.78 per hour
(+ generous holiday allowance)
6 hours per week (Saturday)
We are looking for an inspiring and responsible person who feels they have something to offer to join our team at the Hop50+. The Hop50+ is a community space and café open seven days a week. We offer a range of activities and social opportunities for people aged 50+, aimed at supporting customers to improve their health and wellbeing, to learn new skills and where people can enjoy good food and company.
Requirements for this role:
- Running the Café at the Hop50+ with a team of volunteers
- To work as part of the team of staff and volunteers providing a welcoming, professional, vibrant and enjoyable environment at the Cafe
- Cooking and serving meals, snacks and drinks in the Café at the Hop50+
- Maintaining Food Hygiene and Health and Safety standards and ensuring the Café is kept clean and tidy throughout the day
Please get in contact with Lin Hastings or Claire Corbin on 01273 729603 for further information and hours available.
Closing date: 9.00 am, Monday 1st October
Interviews will take place on 3rd October
Relief Centre Worker (Henfield)
Various Hours Available
Salary starting Impact Band 1, £17,007 p.a. (pro rata) / £8.81 per hour
Plus pension & a generous holiday allowance.
We are looking for creative and inspiring people who feel they have something to offer to join our team at the Henfield Haven. The Haven provides support and individually planned activities for people with dementia or similar care needs over three days a week.
Requirements for this role:
- To work as part of the team of staff and volunteers providing a welcoming, professional, vibrant and enjoyable environment at the Centre.
- To support customers with personal care at the Centre as required
- To lead and participate in agreed group and individual activities with customers.
Please get in contact with Lorette Mackie or Emma Seers on 01273 494747 for further information and hours available.
Please note, this post does not have a set closing date and is open for enquiries and applications indefinitely until further notice.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and the successful applicants may be subject to an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Why work for Impact Initiatives?
Impact is a diverse, dynamic and forward thinking charity with a highly committed and professional staff team. We are a developing organisation and it is an exciting time to join us.
Every year we work with more than 2,500 people of all ages, helping them to live healthy and fulfilling lives.
“The work can be very challenging, but it is always rewarding, and you will get real job satisfaction from knowing that what you do is making a difference.”
What We Offer
We offer excellent conditions of employment including:
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Induction period, on-going supervision and formal appraisal
- Opportunities for career development
- Further training and enhancement of your skills
- An annual networking meeting for the whole staff team
Download an application pack
Linked below are the recruitment information sheet (please read this carefully before completing the application form), application form, job description, equal opportunities monitoring form and our Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy.
If you wish to find out more about the vacancy there is a contact name and number on the job description. Please click on the grey shaded boxes of the application form to type. Please also ensure that if you submit an extra sheet for the ‘supporting statement’ it is headed with your name and the job reference number. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please return your completed application either by email to email@example.com or by post to the address listed at the foot of this webpage.
Please note we do not accept CVs, you must complete our application form (linked below) for any current job vacancies.
Job descriptions/person specifications:
All other documents: