- 2 hot meals for older people living on limited budgets.
- A hot shower and use of laundry facilities for a homeless young person.
- A bus fare for a volunteer to support young people at a drop in session.
- Pays for a weekly house meal for our Stopover residents.
- Seeds for Stopover residents’ vegetable garden.
- A week’s internet access for over 50 young people at the YPC.
- Pays for a tutor for an exercise class to allow older people to keep fit and active.
- Pays for a day trip for an isolated older person.
- An after school club session for a child living in one of the country’s most deprived areas.
- A one hour counselling session for a young person in need.
- A day’s holiday activities for a child living in a deprived area.
- New indoor sports equipment for older people.
- Pays for an hour of drop in support for 25 young people.
- Sports equipment for the WASP Youth Club.
- One month of exercise classes for older people.